These Terms of Service (“Agreement”) govern your use of the website located at https://www.caesardoor.com (“Website”) operated by Caesar Door Company (“Company,” “we,” or “us”). By accessing or using our Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, you should not access or use the Website.
- Intellectual Property The content, design, graphics, logos, trademarks, and other intellectual property displayed on the Website are owned by the Company and protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or transmit any content from the Website without prior written consent from the Company.
- Disclaimer The information provided on the Website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the Website or the information contained on the Website. Your use of any information on the Website is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall the Company or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or the information contained therein. This includes, but is not limited to, any loss of data, loss of profits, or loss of business arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Third-Party Links The Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by the Company. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party websites or resources.
- Modification and Termination We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Website or any services offered through the Website at any time, without prior notice. We may also update these Terms of Service from time to time, and your continued use of the Website after any modifications shall constitute your consent to such modifications.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [your country/state]. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in [your jurisdiction].
- Severability If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.